Monday, February 20, 2012

a whiney update

We got an e-mail from our agency last Friday notifying us that our paperwork was in Beijing. They said our travel approval should be in their office within 3 weeks! I am still really hoping we will be able to go in March. Our agency is doing something new this year, and they are grouping travel. I remember reading the e-mail notifying us that this would be changing in 2012. At the time I thought it would be nice that you are guaranteed to travel with other families....now however I am feeling a little different. If we don't get our travel approval in time to arrange all the appointments for the March 16 travel group....we will have to wait until the April 6 travel group. I know I am making way too big a deal about this whole "I don't want to wait until April thing".....but I DON'T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL APRIL! Also...if we travel in April we are going to have to deal with the trade fair in Guangzhou.
I am just so anxious to get her home and get busy being a family of 6....
I also wish that we could get some sort of update on her, just to know that she is doing well would make me feel so much better. We haven't got an updated picture or anything on our girl since the end of September. (Can you tell that I worked nights all weekend and I am feeling a little tired and whiney today?) Anywho, I know that was less of an update and was really more, me whining so....I am going to stop the whining....for the moment at least ;-)

Hopefully we'll have good news to share with everyone very soon!

-katie

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you as you wait. Hope you are on a plane in March!!!!!

    ReplyDelete