The waiting is driving me crazy today....probably because it is Valentines day. Just reminding me more today that we are without our sweet Cora. When we were waiting for the I-800 to arrive, I was literally stalking the mailman. Now I am waiting on the e-mail from Holt to let us know about Article 5 approval....so now I am checking our e-mail about 20 times a day. I am still hoping to get in the March travel group, but with each passing day...I know that is becoming more unlikely.
On a positive note, the other kiddos are having a great Valentine's day, and have offered up lots more hugs and kisses than they normally would have given their mother. Well, off to go celebrate Valentine's day and my mother's 60th birthday with the family....and to check my e-mail again ;-)
_katie
Move out of the way
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment