Friday, February 17, 2012

Adventures with a 3 year old.....

So our sometimes sweet, yet always ornery Owen, turned 3 earlier this week. I have included a few pictures of his birthday party. The child is obsessed with star wars (thanks to his older brother.) So naturally he had a star wars themed party.
We sat down and googled star wars cakes to get some ideas of what I could make for his birthday cake....this is what he wanted me to make....uh.....yeah right! Sorry buddy, not gonna happen.



This what he ended up with. Not even close....we borrowed a Darth Vadar bobble head from his brother to star-wars-it-up. He was happy with it....so score 1 for Mom!




 He had a brownie with birthday candles on his actual birthday. I think this picture shows a little bit of his ornery side ;-) Love him!

And last but not least.....time for presents! See I told you....the boy is obsessed!

Happy 3rd birthday Owen! We love you buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment