Well, hopefully she gets her front teeth before Christmas. Grace's 2 front teeth have been loose for probably a month. They were finally loose enough that she was having trouble biting into things because her teeth were so wiggly. That was finally motivation she needed to start working on wiggling them more to try to get them out. She lost the first one when she let Daddy wiggle it....it majcally came out when just a very slight amount of force was used to wiggle it. The next one came out a couple days later in the van. She was shouting from the back seat that her other tooth just came out. Needless to say, it was a very entertaining car ride. She was very excited that the tooth fairy came to visit twice in one week! Now she has this very adorable toothless smile. I took this picture of her the other day before school. I am very biased being her mother and all, but I think she looks absolutely ADORABLE!

Now don't you all agree! Simply ADORABLE! The toothless smile, the pink glasses, the freckles, the strawberry blonde hair in piggy tails......LOVE IT! I love you Grace Ann! I thank God everyday for entrusting your care to your Daddy and I!
Super cute! I love her pink glasses! :)
ReplyDeletePierce has three top teeth that are loose...just waiting to take that first "toothless grin" photo!