So it has taken having 3 kids but, I have come to the conclusion that dirt/mud does wash off so.....a little dirt never hurt. The other day after rain all day, I let the kids play outside when we had a brief clearing in the weather. That was when Owen discovered Mommies newly planted flower pots!

This was his first taste. (Taste of what you say.....)

He found this little stick. He would shove it down into the dirt in the flower pot. Then he would take it out and lick it clean. And judge if you must, but this
Momma ran for the camera instead of stopping his first (but surely not his last) dirt eating experience.

Does it taste good Owen? I am guessing from the expression that answer is no. But the taste didn't stop him. Maybe it was curiosity...or maybe it was all the laughter from his older siblings that made him continue. He just kept it up and got dirtier and dirtier.

These pictures crack me up.

Dirt or no dirt......I LOVE this boy!
So cute! You're right: a little dirt never hurt! I have photos of Xander about the same age, with a dirt 'goatee'. He also used to love rolling around in the dirt. No joke...I have photos of that too. Silly boys....how can we NOT love them!?!? :)
ReplyDelete