So I enjoy a little craft project from time to time. However, I am by no means one of those really creative, and great at crafts kind of gals. I usually don't have a lot of extra time to spend on things of this nature, so I don't do it often. Usually I only do "crafty" things when the kids need help with some sort of project for school, and then I usually struggle with letting them do it themselves and not taking over so it is "perfect." What can I say....I am a work in progress. Any ways, I decided to do a little flower pot project for the garage sale. I thought I would make a few cute flower pots and see if people would buy them during our garage sale...since mother's day is the next day....I thought it might appeal to people like me that wait until the last minute to get things done. (In this case...a mother's day present.) And if no one wants to buy them....well then I guess I will just have some cute flower pots to find loving homes for ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment