Thursday, April 15, 2010

A first for Grace

A couple months ago we had our first bout with PINK EYE. It started with Grace, and spread like wild fire to EVERYONE else in the family. Grace looked the worst. The morning we discovered she had it (and believe me there was no detective work needed), she woke up with eyes swollen and crusted shut. Poor baby! So I made the call to the doctor.....and to my great delight they just called in a prescription for eye drops when I told the nurse about her symptoms! As quickly as it spread through our family I can understand why they don't want to bring these kids and their eye germs into the office. I took several pictures of Grace, but the newness wore off when everyone else came down with it.....so I don't have a picture of anyone else with their pink puffy eyes, but here are a few of our pink, puffy eyed beauty.




I cleaned up the drainage, but you can tell how swollen her eyes are.
On a positive note.....aren't her freckles cute!
Another view of our squinty eyed beauty.


Oh, Grace.....even with pink eye, you make me giggle!


No comments:

Post a Comment