Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What a great day!

My day just got fantastically better. We got updated pictures of our sweet Cora today! I haven't seen a picture of her since she was 10 months old. And without further ado......here is our sweet 16 months old Cora....




I can't wait to get my hands on this sweet girl! We're coming soon Cora! I think these pictures will help my motivation to pack...HA!

-katie

1 comment:

  1. How Precious!! So excited for you and your family. I will be following along to see more wonderful pictures and hear how it goes!

    I am also interested in the measurements - our daughter is 2 yrs. 1 month and they said she was 10kg (22 lbs.) and 32" tall. I am with you, not sure if that includes all the layers! We are hoping to travel at the end of the month - expecting TA next week!!! YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete