Thursday, March 1, 2012

Waiting and a little more whining...

Well, February has come and gone with no travel approval from China....and today I have officially given up hope for travel in March. I sent our agency an e-mail the other day requesting an update on Cora. It is driving me absolutely crazy not knowing anything..we haven't got a new picture or any kind of update on her since September. (Poor me right!?!) I also don't know if she is still in the group home that she had been sent to before and after her surgery or if she is back in the orphanage. I am hoping she is still at the group home...as she would be getting more one on one attention there.

On a more positive note...here is some Cora cuteness! She was 10.5 months old in this picture. My baby girl is 16 months old today...goodness sakes, I just WANT HER HOME!

-katie

No comments:

Post a Comment