I wish this is what my suitcase looked like...maybe a little more organized than that. I don't know what my problem is, but I am majorly procrastinating with the packing of the suitcases. Don't get me wrong, I am SO EXCITED to go get our girl, but I just haven't been motivated to pack ANYTHING yet. I did wash Cora's clothes that are going to China with us last week. Since we found out when we are leaving for China...(which is April 6) everyday I have thought....I should start getting things organized, but I still haven't even opened a suitcase. I have roughly 3.5 weeks till it HAS to be packed....maybe I'll go shopping for some "going to China clothes" for myself. I am sure that will help me procrastinate for a couple more days ;-)
Hope everyone is having a joy filled day.....happy
procrastination packing ;-)
-katie
No comments:
Post a Comment