The other day I attempted (the impossible) to get a "frame worthy" picture of my 3 kiddos together. I was trying to avoid the expensive photographer. I attempt this from time to time and most of the time I eventually decide there is a reason we pay a photographer to do this. Out of the many photos I took, I ended up with 1 that was decent (not necessarily "frame worthy" though.) So I decided to use my creative memories photo editing software....I simply cropped out the kids that weren't cooperating and chose to look through "sepia colored glasses" and make the most of what I got.



Not to bad right??!!! I think I like the "sepia colored glasses," don't you????
Thank you God! I am very blessed!
Love,
Katie
Super cute! :)
ReplyDeleteI actually love the ones where they not looking at the camera...kind of captures their little minds as well. I think they are beautiful (both the kids AND the pictures)! :). Looks like you guys are having a super fun summer!
ReplyDelete