Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'll give it a try.....

All right.....I have several friends' blogs that I like to follow, and I have decided to give this a try. I have never thought of myself as much of a writer so.....we'll just have to see how this goes. I decided that having a blog might be good place to write down all the cute things my kids do and say. I always hear people say...."you should write that down, or you'll forget it." So this is going to be my place to do just that.

I am not really tech savy....and I am a little intimidated just getting this blog set up....but we'll give it a try I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting a blog! It is a wonderful way to keep track of all the little stories. The best ones on my blog (in my opinion) are the ones I type as they're happening. I'll just sit and type what the kids are saying as they play. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey-I wanted to say thanks for the idea of starting a blog as well. I always assumed people only did blogs for like sick kids or something of that nature so thanks for the idea. I am trying to figure it out and kind of having a hard time..How did you get their pictures on the side like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Just have fun with it :) I was totally pressured into starting mine and felt pretty intimidated...like I had to write on it every day. It's fun now, because my kids will do something outrageous, and I will automatically think about how I would word it on my blog. Our kids are too amazing to keep all of their little quirks to ourselves :)

    ReplyDelete