Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Favorite quotes

Ethan- MOM! Look at all those beautiful "dande-flowers" in those people's yard! I wish we had lots of "dande-flowers" in our yard!

Ethan- (I will preface this with, He thinks that any white bird is a bald eagle) Look at all those "ball geagles" over there!

Grace- (a couple years ago....she woke up and looked outside on a very foggy morning) Mommy, it is so "froggy" out....I can hardly see across the street!

Grace- (this is very recently, talking to Ethan, her new favorite word she picked up at school is "dude" and her favorite saying is"freaking me out") Dude! Your hair is freaking me out! (I don't know what the problem was.....because his hair looked fine)

Owen- he doesn't say much other than "da da da".....but it is sooooo cute when he does it!

Owen- I almost forgot....last night he was dropping his cup on purpose. I said "uh oh" and handed it back to him.... So he started throwing his cup, putting his hands in the air and saying "OH!" (SO CUTE)

Ethan- "Mom, I have an excellent sense of smell" (I think it cracked me up because it came out of nowhere and also out of a 4 year old's mouth)

Just wanted to share a few things that have made me laugh and have brightened my day. Hope this brightened YOUR day a little. Writing these down (or typing them I guess) certainly made me smile! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment