Friday, May 27, 2011

One step closer




Today we got the (corrected) version of our home study. You may recall.....my last update, we had received our notarized copies of the home study, but there we a couple mistakes that had to be corrected. I read through it today....and everything is correct this time!!! YEAH! So on to the next step! I have mailed our home study and an I-800A form to the USCIS. Hopefully sometime in the next 8 weeks we will be getting an approval from them. The I-797 form (USCIS approval form) has to be included in our dossier. (Dossier is a fancy word for all the paperwork that goes to China that proves that we can provide a good home for a little China girl)


Not a huge step....but definitely a step forward!



Happy Friday everyone.....hope y'all have a great Memorial weekend!


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment