Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Friday night is pizza and a movie night!

So last year we started a new tradition at our house. Every Friday night, we have pizza (usually just homemade pizza) and watch a movie (kids' choice)....and their favorite part.....they get to eat their pizza in the family room. This is also the only night of the week that they get pop...which probably comes in a close second to eating their pizza in the family room.

It really is lots of fun...once I got over the inevitable spills on the carpet, hyperactivity at bedtime due to the pop, and the fact that I don't always love what they have chosen to watch, (Strawberry shortcake movies, and All about garbage trucks movies are just not my favorite thing to watch) It is something the kids look forward to, and as you can see...even Owen is having a fun time joining in, even though he doesn't get to share in the pop thing yet.

Note...please disregard the poor photo quality, the fact that I have not a stitch of makeup on, and that I am flashing a huge, cheesy grin. (thanks)




If this photo was a little less blurry you would be able to see that Owen's sweet little face has pizza sauce all over it. Gotta love the mess they make at this age!
Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment