Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas picture fun?

So I am sure that anyone with young children has had this same experience of taking group photos of them. I have decided it is virtually impossible to take a good picture of the 3 kids together. (You know, a picture that they are all actually looking at the camera and smiling) This year went much better than last year but it still took many takes to get a decent one. And without further ado, for your viewing pleasure, here are some of my attempts for a group Christmas photo.....











This one would work great if we were just going for goofy.





This one was really not that bad, but wanted better expressions on the boys' faces. They kind of have that deer in the headlights expression going on.






Grace looks like she has been drugged in this one.







"Owen....Look at Mommy."




This one is a real contender....wow this is going better than I expected!





Well, file another one in the goofy file.



Owen is not smiling, but he is looking. SO, AHHHH.....SUCCESS!


Merry Christmas Everyone!


Love,


Katie







No comments:

Post a Comment