Friday, July 2, 2010

This is what happens- take 2.

All the kids went to bed late last night, and they have all been a little on edge today. So when Owen couldn't tolerate sitting in his highchair as we were eating lunch, I decided that he needed a nap. Being the youngest, I like to "rock a bye" him for awhile before his naps. So I thought I could trust Grace and Ethan to finish the last few bites of their lunch while I rocked Owen for a few minutes. I instructed them to "be good and finish your lunch while I rock Owen." Well this is what happens when you trust an almost 5 year old and a 7 year old, who are both a little on edge from their late bedtime last night.......






No this is not blood...thank goodness! Grace squirted some ketchup on Ethan's spaghettios, so he retaliated by squirting ketchup all over her. (At least that is the story I was told.) She was trying to get away from him....so it all ended up in her hair and down her back. I give God all the credit for helping me not to holler and yell at them when I found this. Thank you God for helping me not fly off the handle, and helping me deal with my naughty kids calmly.

Love,


Katie

1 comment:

  1. He is a powerful God to keep a mom from losing her cool when she found that!

    ReplyDelete