The kids and I spent the entire morning picking up, reorganizing, and purging toys. (Well, if you want to get technical....I did all this, and the kids were unaware of their sneaky mommy purging their toys.) Then came vacuuming, dusting and then washing
every one's sheets. So needless to say, after lunch....I felt like I had accomplished enough for the day. So while Owen napped and while the big kids were playing
Lego's beside me at the table....I decided to edit and play with some photos of the kids. I love a great photo. Really, who doesn't love a great photo of their kids???? I have a lot to learn when it comes to
editinfg photos or photography in general. If I had more time to figure it out, I think it could become a real hobby for me. But who has time for a hobby??? Here are just a few before and after pictures.
Before. Liked the photo. I thought it showed off his cute, chubby, wet cheeks right after he got done swimming, but didn't really like the visible sunscreen smeared on his face.

After, I loved how the light looks in the photo now. Plus, the sunscreen on his face is less obvious.

Before. Cute photo but
definitely not my favorite photo of my sweet girl.

After. I think it is much better close up and cropped. And the warmed up sepia color apparently is appealing to me today.

Before. Cute picture of the kids, except that Grace's eyes are shut. I thought Owen's expression was cute, but I loved Ethan in this photo. Honestly, I have very few photos of Ethan that he is looking at the camera without either a very
exaggerated or fake smile.

After. I just love it. I love how the light is shining on him and his sun squinted eyes. Plus it shows off the cute dimple that is just below his right eye (just like his daddy's.)

I suppose I better get back to something productive. Have a great day!
Love,
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment