Thursday, May 15, 2014

Raising money for our adoption expenses...enter our drawing.

 
We are currently having a drawing for an I-pad mini and another drawing for a Fitbit Flex. It took me a bit but I finally figured out how to get a donate button on the blog (the donate button is on the sidebar of this blog). If you would like to enter our drawing here are the specifics.

1- We will be drawing for both items on Memorial day.
2- We will notify you as quickly as possible who the winner is. (I will announce on the blog and on facebook.)
3- Each entry is $3. Or you can do 2 entries for $5. You can enter as many times as you want. We must receive your donation prior to your name being entered.
4- If you want to enter.(Please please enter) Please use the donate button on the sidebar of the blog. After you donate, please leave me a comment so that I can make sure I get your name entered into the drawing. Include in your comment how to best get a hold of you if you are the winner. Also include which drawing you want your name entered into.
5- Thank you in advance friends!


All donations will go directly towards our adoption expenses to bring Max home.

Happy Thursday friends!
-katie

6 comments:

  1. 2 entries (in my husband's name Anthony Huy) the best way to contact me is through email :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 entries for me! facebook is a good way to get ahold me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. $25 just sent. Enter me for the iPad. Contact via email - ramsdell17 at yahoo. com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 entries for Fitbit and 2 entries for iPad Mini, Facebook or work. I hope he is in your arms soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. $10- iPad mini entries, please! tannapoe@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete