Thursday, September 29, 2011

Exciting news!

This is going to be short and super sweet! We have officially been matched by our agency with a beautiful little girl! She is absolutely gorgeous....I want to hold her so badly that my arms actually ache! I will have to be patient though....we just got an esimate from our agency of 4-9 months until we can go get her.....I honestly don't know how we are going to wait that long! Please pray that everything goes perfectly with our paperwork, and that we get to travel to get her sooner than what they are estimating.


Love,

Katie

3 comments:

  1. Oh Katie I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for you to hold her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that IS exciting news!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I'm so excited! Can't wait to hear/see more!! We are praying for your family!!

    ReplyDelete