I was looking at these picture that I took with the kids the other day, and started wondering.... if not for the kids pointing it out....would I have even noticed this wasp that was so busy working. Would I have been like the wasp, and been much to busy to notice what was going on around me? And suddenly, I felt so thankful that the Lord has blessed my life with these 3 children, who make me slow down and notice all sorts of things around me. Thank you God for these 3 little blessings... and thank you for helping me realize how important it is to notice even the little things in life and be thankful for them.




Hope you all have a fabulous day, and I hope you are all able to slow down a little and enjoy what God has created.
Love,
Katie
What beautiful photos! I just stopped in to say hi. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your family is beautiful!