Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ethan and the camera.....again.

We were getting ready to leave the park the other night after watching the balloon festival, and I thought I would capture the cute moment of the 2 older kiddies sitting on the curb. Well, as you may have guessed the minute I pointed the camera at them....well, that was all it took for orneriness to take over.



Me-Smile nice for mom.



Me- C'mon you two.... Would you please smile nice for Mommy?


Me-Ethan, I said smile NICE. (Notice Grace's nice smile is turning into....a hurry up and take the picture kind of smile.)

Me-Seriously Ethan, is it too much to ask for a nice smile from you???
Grace- Ethan, if you just smile....we can be done!



Me- Ethan would you please sit down and smile nice??
Ethan- But I am smiling nice!



Ethan- See Mom!




Gotta love that kid! Did you notice how Grace had the same pose and the same nice smile the whole time? The whole time hoping that Mommy would hurry up, and that her brother would just cooperate. Gotta love that girl also. They make me so glad that the Lord smiled (and maybe giggled a little to) on us when he bestowed these children into our care. Thank you Lord for my beautiful, smiling children!
Love,
Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment